In order to assure optimal processing of your application, complete application documents that provide meaningful statements are of decisive importance to us.
Please add the following documents to your online application:
How can you apply to SAR
- Letter of application
- Resume, CV
- Job references
- Certificate of vocational qualification
- Further training and certificates
Please use exclusively our online application system.
What information do we require from you?
What happens after we have received your application?
- Your complete contact details including address, telephone number and e-mail address
- The job title and the location you would like to apply for
- Your earliest possible starting date
- If there is currently no suitable vacancy for you, we look forward to receiving your unsolicited application
What happens to your data?
- The receipt of your application will be confirmed.
- The application is reviewed by the human resources department and the specialist department.
- If your application has aroused our interest, you will receive an invitation for the first interview.
- If your documents and your personal appearance have convinced us, then you will receive an invitation for a second interview with the specialist department.
- Afterwards the decision is made, if this is positive you will receive a contract offer from us.
Personal data is processed for the purpose of handling the application and selection process and for establishing contact on the basis of the Federal Data Protection Act and the German DSGVO.
Further information can be found in our data protection declaration
For other questions?
Please use our contact form.