at our location in Plymouth (UK)
- Hands-on switch cabinet installation and wiring
- Installation and commissioning of equipment for industrial facilities
- Troubleshoot equipment on the field
- Provide technical support during manufacture, testing, and commissioning at site
- Work with a team to develop standard methods and designs for better efficiency and operation
- Ability to read schematics and other drawings
- Assist in project tracking/documentation
- Perform daily inspections and maintenance on electrical equipment
- Graduated Apprentice/BTEC/University degree with 4+ years experience as industrial electrician
- or associates in electronics, industrial technology, electrical technology or equivalent experience
- Experience with Industrial Switch Cabinet wiring, installation and troubleshooting
- Experience in installation of PLC, Controls equipment, Robots and Drives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to read and troubleshoot electrical schematics and wiring diagrams.
- UK Citizenship or Authorization to work in the UK
- Valid Driver’s License
- No Felony Convictions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to lift/move 50 pounds
- Willingness to travel/work overtime/work any shift/work weekends
- Ability to work independently and to solve problmes
- Demonstration of a professional attitude and courtesy towards others
- SAR UK Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- This is a full time permanent role.