at our locations in Graz (A), Greer (SC, USA), Pretoria (SA)
- development of software for PLC controls as well as the corresponding visualization
- active role in the creation of new automated systems as well as the optimizing of existing ones
- creation and coordination of the corresponding control systems and the interface
- as well as portrayal of the process cycle
- arranging of the operation sequence with the contact persons (customers and contractors)
- as well as management of defined areas of the project
- documentation of developed systems as well as commissioning at our customers site
- dealing with change-order-management and customer support in cooperation
- with the sales department and project management
- university degree in electrical engineering with specialization in automation or a similar technical skills
- competent in Siemens SIMATIC S7 (PLC7) programming
- experience with process visualization tools (e.g. Zenon, WinCC, InTouch)
- communicative, planning and organizational skills
- flexible to occasionally work away from home
- German language skills would be an advantage.
- SAR Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.